Re: TECHWR-L Digest?

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest?
From: Marguerite Krupp <mkrupp -at- WORLD -dot- STD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 07:30:23 +0001

How can I get a list of all the LISTSERV commands? The reason I ask: I
may want to send a NOMAIL message when I go on vacation, but how do I
resume getting mail? What if I set my options to DIGEST, then later
decide to get the whole magillah again? And finally, if I don't know what
the commands are, how do I know what I'm missing?

As always, I expect that tech writers will give excellent directions!

Thanks for any help you can give.

Marguerite