Central NJ Chapter STC Meeting

Subject: Central NJ Chapter STC Meeting
From: Lisa Cavaliere-Kaytes <lisa_cavaliere -at- MENTORG -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 11:01:53 -0500

Date: Tuesday, March 14th
Time: 7:00 pm
Place: Hightstown Public Library
Topic: Documentation Project Management
Speaker: Bini White-Karl, owner of White-Karl Systems Consulting of
Hackettstown

Her material will include the sizing of a project, setting a schedule,
pooling resources and keeping the project moving toward completion.

The White-Karl company, formed in 1991, provides documentation services, test
plans and services, and training to various AT&T system development groups in
New Jersey. Ms. White-Klarl has developed a unique method of formatting and
standardizing documentation. Before forming her own business, she worked as a
technical writer, programmer/analyst, and project manager.

This speaker will be especially interesting to technical writers who are
parents of small children. Ms. White-Karl maintains a home office from which
she manages projects, writes and directs other writers based at client sites.

DIRECTIONS to Hightstown Library (609) 448-1474

>From NJ Turnpike: Take Exit 8, turn right off the exit ramp,
go west on Route 33 towards Hightstown for about 1.5 miles.
Library is on the left side right before a light at the "T" intersection
of Rte 33 and Main Street.

>From Route 130: Take Route 130 South, pass a Jamesway Shopping Center
on the right, turn left at the next light onto Route 571.
Follow Route 571 into Hightstown. Turn left at the "T" intersection with
Main Street, then take your first right onto Route 33. The Library
is the first building on the right.

For more information, please call Dana Stevenson at (609) 655-7791