Re: STYLE: Prefaces/Introductions

Subject: Re: STYLE: Prefaces/Introductions
From: Lisa Gray Larsen <lisagl -at- DTINT -dot- DTINT -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 1995 12:31:22 -0700

At 9:02 AM 3/24/95, Bev Parks wrote:
>[snip]
>1. Do *you* read front matter?
>2. Do you agree with Ms. Thoma that most people *don't read*
> prefaces or introductions?
>2. Do you use a preface and/or introduction in your documents?
> Why or why not?

I do read prefaces and introductions, but when I write, I put that type of
info in the first chapter.
There's my two cents. Don't spend it all in one place. -Lisa

---
Lisa Gray Larsen lisagl -at- dtint -dot- dtint -dot- com
Digital Technology Int. (801)226-2984
500 W. 1200 South, Orem UT, 84057 FAX (801) 226-8438