Dilbert address correction

Subject: Dilbert address correction
From: Ruth-Ellen Flanagan <ref -at- GR8FUL -dot- III -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 18:42:49 -0400

The following is the correct URL for Dilbert and boy am I happy now!

http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert

About contractions. I prefer not to use them and I would suspect that
if your books are translated, you might not want to use them.

Anyone going to the ITC meeting in 2 weeks? Haven't seen any
mention yet of it on the list.

Ruth-Ellen Flanagan
Some Change comes down for the better...
Boz Scaggs