Re: Product Packaging: [Humor]

Subject: Re: Product Packaging: [Humor]
From: Linda Anderson <lindaa -at- PC-SERV1 -dot- EMTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 11:40:30 -0700

Here! Here!

My ex-husband works for one of the companies that installs those towel
roller devices in restrooms. You'd be REALLY surprised at the number of
kids who've killed themselves in search of a "high".

However, they really do cause one to smile at the amount of (dare I say?)
stupidity out there!

Enjoy your Friday, gang.

Linda

In hearing, there is wisdom. In speaking, repentance.
Confucius

EMTEK Health Care Systems
Tempe, Arizona
USA