Re: Instructional Design

Subject: Re: Instructional Design
From: Nora Merhar <MERHAR -at- ALENA -dot- BITNET>
Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 08:49:00 CDT

RoMay,

My official title is "Instructional Designer". I do what your definition
says

"designing a course of study beginning with a needs
assessment and progressing through various steps including decisions
about appropriate delivery systems, course objectives, learning
activities, feedback mechanisms, and assessment tools."

But I also write documentation (lately, I'm doing more docs than training).

Nora
merhar -at- switch -dot- rockwell -dot- com