Re: help! online help tools for

Subject: Re: help! online help tools for
From: "Hiatt, Michel" <MHIATT -dot- INT-MAIL -at- SMTP -dot- INTECOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 08:21:00 CDT

Tammy Hale wrote:

Can Hyperhelp be used to *create* help files in UNIX, or do you have to
start out with windows help files?

********************

HyperHelp is only the compiler and viewer products. However, Bristol
Technology has converted ForeHelp to the UNIX platform using Bristol's
own conversion product and sells a UNIX version of ForeHelp. Send an
e-Mail to info -at- bristol -dot- com for product information. Bristol has been
very helpful in my contact with them. I'm waiting for a stable RS/6000
platform so I can load up the new HyperHelp 4.1 software and test
compiling help files created in Windows with ForeHelp in the UNIX?AIX
world.

Mike Hiatt, Senior Technical Writer
mhiatt -at- intecom -dot- com
"All opinions are those of the writer