Help: Marketing technical products

Subject: Help: Marketing technical products
From: Millman_Harvey <millman -at- JMBCORP -dot- MHS -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 12:00:23 EDT

All,

I am to develop marketing materials for a new product. The first
effort will be an audio-visual presentation, using PowerPoint for slides.

I'm sadly lacking in the fundamentals of writing such materials.
Can you recommend sources that can help me get "up to speed"?
Courses would be nice, but time is short. Books would be better.

Thanks,

-- Harv
millman -at- jmbcorp -dot- mhs -dot- compuserve -dot- com