Re: Get info from developers (was: HELP)

Subject: Re: Get info from developers (was: HELP)
From: Nancy Hayes <nancyh -at- PMAFIRE -dot- INEL -dot- GOV>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 16:41:27 GMT

RE: Not getting any technical help so making it up.

What I really hate is when you =do= make up the technical information on
the assumption that the technical people will fix it--and they don't. I
know that if I were =that= good a creative writer, I'd be the next Steven
King.

Nancy (nancyh -at- pmafire -dot- inel -dot- gov)