Contract Fees

Subject: Contract Fees
From: Patricia Falzon <TrishG -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 13:07:26 -0400

Hello all,

This may seem like an incredibly naive question, but here goes...

I have been approached to write and format some promotional materials on a
contract basis. I'm very familiar with this particular type of work, but
have never provided this service on a contract basis before. I will have to
spend some time in meetings with the client, clarifying his needs, sales
pitch, etc. Can anyone tell me whether it is appropriate to apply my
hourly fee to the time spent in meetings with the client? Thanks!

Patricia