Re: CUA?

Subject: Re: CUA?
From: Leslie Reed <lreed -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 09:34:00 PDT

CUA stands for Common User Access, one of IBM's
Systems Application Architecture (SAA) architectures.
CUA is the one that deals with guidelines for consistency
in interface design (or communication between a user
and the terminal or workstation). I don't know whether
anyone besides IBM puts out manuals on how to apply
CUA guidelines, but I suppose you could always order
one directly from them (I may be able to scrounge up
a telephone number if you're interested).