Ergonomics and Training Meta Site update.

Subject: Ergonomics and Training Meta Site update.
From: ".Robert Kaplan" <kaplan -at- USERNOMICS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 12:12:27 -0600

-- [ From: .Robert Kaplan * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Hi Everyone,

Just a note to let you know that the Ergonomics and Training
Meta Site has been updated. This Web Site has a ton of links to
everything we could find on the Internet about Ergonomics and
Training. The links include Web Sites, Newsgroups, Mail Lists,
Professional Societies, other relevant Meta Sites, and more. If
you are in ergonomics or training, you might want to take
another look at this site and save it as a reference source.

http://www.usernomics.com/

Many of you may not be professionals in the field, but have a
need for ergonomics and/or training in your work. You can learn
more about the field by looking at the Usernomics portion of the
site. There is a concept paper on the use of ergonomics and
marketing as a way of achieving market acceptance. Also, we
offer a wide range of service in this area.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Ergonomics and
Training meta site. We couldn't have done it without you. I will
keep you posted on updates.

If you see any sites that should be added or corrections that
should be made, please send us an email. Thanks again. Have
fun :-)
--
Bob
Dr. Robert Kaplan, President