Please contribute to new web page

Subject: Please contribute to new web page
From: Gary Conroy <gazza -at- ITL -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 1995 14:14:38 GMT

If you are of a mind, visit my web page at:

(http://user.itl.net/~gazza/)

It includes a technical writing resource list which needs expanding.
My aim is to make these pages the definitive directory of all
("webbed") technical authors/writers and technical writing agencies:
if you have a WWW presence, please let me know.

The initial premise of this page was to teach myself HTML and, as
such, it was interesting but (I hope) ultimately pointless: tag
markup has had its day. It surely can not be long before someone
produces a WYSIWYG web editor. The tools should not constrain the
craftsman [said with humility].
Gary Conroy, Technical Author
WEB: http://user.itl.net/~gazza/
E-MAIL: gazza -at- itl -dot- net