Re: TW car manuals (was Exercises for Students)

Subject: Re: TW car manuals (was Exercises for Students)
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 06:52:28 MST

David Broudy wrote-->
> Hm, I wonder how one gets a gig writing owner's manuals for cars... some of
> those things are veritable epics.
> David, Mac/car geek.
==========
I corresponded briefly with a tech writer for Nissan maintenance
manuals (not owner's manuals, but what some people call shop
manuals) whom I met in a usenet newsgroup. I told him about this
wonderful list and sent him subscribe instructions. I never
heard back from him after that <hmmm..> so I don't know if he
ever subscribed.

Are you out there?

=*= Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= Huachuca : That's pronounced "wah-CHEW-ka" =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=