Telecommuting (was WWW PUBLISHING)

Subject: Telecommuting (was WWW PUBLISHING)
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 09:12:01 LCL

Hello,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von Suzanne Townsend an All am 17.09.95

ST> I'm very interested in discussing this topic. The way
ST> "telecommute" is
ST> most often used means, I think, that you work from home for
ST> *one* company;
ST> in my case, I "telecommute" for many clients. In other words,
ST> I'm self-employed and work from my home.

It's the same with me. Telecommunication is a great tool for me. I operate a
BBS for technical communicators and translators and therefore some 30
collegues "come" every day. If I want to, I try a chat with them.

But another important activity for me is within tekom, our German society for
technical communicators. This way, I meet collegues in person from time to
time.

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander