Call for abstracts-Recent and Relevant

Subject: Call for abstracts-Recent and Relevant
From: "Dr. Rita Reaves" <itreaves -at- HOMER -dot- SIT -dot- ECU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 11:02:16 EST

Hello out there,

The "Recent and Relevant" feature in STC's Technical
Communication provides abstracts of articles of interest to technical
communicators.
If you have read a particularly helpful article, send me a short (60 word)
abstract--informative, not descriptive.

Each feature includes approximately 50 abstracts. I welcome your contributions!

Rita Reaves
Editor, "Recent and Relevant"
School of Industry and Technology
Flanagan 105
East Carolina University
Greenville, NC 27858

itreaves -at- homer -dot- sit -dot- ecu -dot- edu