(Fwd) New Academic Outreach WWW Site

Subject: (Fwd) New Academic Outreach WWW Site
From: Grant Hogarth <GRANT -at- ONYXGFX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 16:04:28 +8

This is forwarded from the DTP list.

I realize that it is not *directly* related to either tech-writing or
indexing, but it seems to contain pointers to resorces that might be
of interest or use to members of these lists.
Apologies to those that get it twice, but I can't know who you are!
:-)

Grant.
x-post index-l, techwr-l

Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 14:32:40 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Lowell R. Schmeltz" <lrs -at- umich -dot- edu>
To: publish -at- chron -dot- com
Subject: New Academic Outreach WWW Site

Resources relevant to the field of Academic Outreach are now available
via the World Wide Web: http://www.outreach.umich.edu/

This Web site is targeted toward administrators and scholars, and
contains summaries of research in the areas of:
* distance learning
* electronic publishing
* intellectual property
* lifelong learning
* partnerships in postsecondary education

The site also includes links to other current academic outreach
resources, as well as to the University of Michigan's Academic
Outreach Program, recently established to meet the needs of people who
can benefit from the University's resources and may or may not be
interested in pursuing degrees and/or attending classes in Ann Arbor.

Suggestions and participation welcome; contact AOP-RT -at- umich -dot- edu

Grant Hogarth, Information Services
Onyx Graphics Corp. Midvale, UT
www.onyxgfx.com ftp.onyxgfx.com
#include <std_disclaim>