Re: Software project (mis)management

Subject: Re: Software project (mis)management
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 19:08:36 -0800

>"Digital Woes -- Why We Should Not Depend on Software".
>The author, Lauren Ruth Wiener, is a technical writer in the
>software industry.

>An excellent, easy-to-read, *scary* book about how complex
>software is becoming and how it is impossible to test for every
>potential point of failure.

I reviewed this book in August 1984. You can find the review on my web page.
Go to the URL in my sig line and poke around, or go directly to
http://www.c2.org/~srm/samples/micro/9408potp.htm. ...RM

Richard Mateosian http://www.c2.org/~srm/ President, Berkeley STC
Freelance Technical Writer srm -at- c2 -dot- org Review Editor, IEEE Micro