Re: USEAGE [sic]: Unquote/End quote

Subject: Re: USEAGE [sic]: Unquote/End quote
From: John Renish <John -dot- Renish -at- CONNER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 11:10:28 PST

The OED doesn't list it. BTW, I recently read a Nero Wolfe story in which
The Master actually has our hero utter that very word without apology--it is
not, unfortunately, the only usage error Mr. Wolfe has committed. I use "end
quote" or "end quotation."

John -dot- Renish -at- Conner -dot- com
My comments are my own and do not represent Conner Peripherals
Original Text