Re: Tip of the Day

Subject: Re: Tip of the Day
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 18:21:04 IST

What I'd like to know is... When the "Tip of the Day"
in Microsoft Word is something out in left field like
"It's never too late to learn to play the piano," is
that Microsoft's way of brightening our day, or is
it some subversive employee having a joke on Microsoft?

||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
|| You can't judge right by looking at the wrong. - Willie Dixon ||