Re: Redundancy ("Our product is...")

Subject: Re: Redundancy ("Our product is...")
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 13:54:52 IST

I'm accustomed to seeing a lot of brochures starting
"Our product is designed to..."-- which makes me think
that the brochure is a direct and under-edited descendant
of the original development spec.

Also makes me think that maybe whether the product does
what it was designed to do is another question.

||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
|| You can't judge right by looking at the wrong. - Willie Dixon ||