Online fonts

Subject: Online fonts
From: "Colleen Dancer (02) 333-1862" <DANCER -dot- COLLEEN -at- A2 -dot- ABC -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 17:23:00 +1100

Help please. I know this topic was mainly covered before but my hard
disk was replaced while I was sick and I lost the files on the topic.

What are the best fonts to use online that also print well eg for
reports? and

Which of these har the letter r with a little v on top of it. Sorry I
don't know what it is called. We need to be able to put in names like
Dvorak and so need the character.

Thanks
Colleen

dancer -dot- colleen -at- a2 -dot- abc -dot- net -dot- au

PS PLEASE put your email address in the text of your message, even when
sending directly. Some of us have idiotic mailing systems which strip
the sender information.