Re: No Wonder This List Has Gone Stale / or / Old McDonald H

Subject: Re: No Wonder This List Has Gone Stale / or / Old McDonald H
From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 21:05:00 -0600

How can you possibly endorse the hooliganism shown time and time
again by Mr. McDonald? He represents the poison, the cancer, that
causes many good communicators to drop like flies from this list.
Very unfortunate. Very predictable.

For the record, I endorse neither of you. A pox on both your houses. Now,
can we get back to work?

Have fun,
Arlen

arlen -dot- p -dot- walker -at- jci -dot- com
In God we trust, all others must supply data