=09, =20, =B9

Subject: =09, =20, =B9
From: David Ibbetson <ibbetson -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 02:29:12 -0500

I've given up trying to read posts that are full of "symbols" such as
these. I suppose that I could import them into a word processor , do a
series of "find and replace" operations, and then read the post.

Is this really necessary. Can't the members cursed with whatever program it
is, do anything about it?

Sorry for the rant, but it's 2:23am and, at the expense of my beauty sleep,
I'm trying to catch up.

David

David Ibbetson Phone: (416) 363-6692
133 Wilton Street, #506 Fax: (416) 363-4987
Toronto, Ontario Internet: ibbetson -at- idirect -dot- com
Canada M5A 4A4