FrameMaker+SGML

Subject: FrameMaker+SGML
From: Mike Dannenberg <100767 -dot- 707 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 15:46:44 EST

Hi.

I'd like to know if anybody has been doing anything serious with Frame+SGML. I'd
be particularly interested in your experiences with creating and maintaining
EDD's, rule files and all that stuff. Another interesting point would be the
parallel development and maintenance of online and paper docs, and in how far
SGML can actually make your life easier there.

if you mail me privately, I'll summarise to the list.

Mike

Mike Dannenberg
100767 -dot- 707 -at- compuserve -dot- com