Re: message confirmation

Subject: Re: message confirmation
From: "Colleen Dancer (02) 333-1862" <DANCER -dot- COLLEEN -at- A2 -dot- ABC -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 09:40:00 +1000

Please no message confirmations. Our fetcher only checks for mail every
half an hour, so if I want to send something in the afternoon I have to
make sure that I will be around long enough to get the confirmation
message to reply to it. I often post messages in the afternoon knowing
that the next morning I will probably have a reply.

Cheers
Colleen

dancer -dot- colleen -at- a2 -dot- abc -dot- net -dot- au