Seattle Conference Reminders (Be there or kindly be square.)

Subject: Seattle Conference Reminders (Be there or kindly be square.)
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 08:49:45 -0500

To all "techwhirlers" going to the 1996 STC Annual Conference:

1. Try to attend the Welcome Reception Sunday evening! The food is
free (bring $ for drinks); there will be live music; and your techwr-l
friends are going to try to gather at 8:00 p.m. at the end of the
room opposite the band. Look for LaVonna who will be in green and
who will be giving out techwr-l stickers while supplies last.

2. Early birds should attend the Monday morning Continental breakfast
and look for Sheldon who is organizing a techwr-l meeting somewhere
in the general area of the breakfast. (Look for the tall, skinny
fellow with the blurry-eyed look of a new father.) Again, the food
is free if you get there before it runs out.

3. Kim Fawcett <kfawcett -at- dy4 -dot- com> is gathering a list of conference-going
those who want a relaxed get-to-know-ya atmosphere.

4. Some good advice for conference attendees have been posted recently.
I've been gathering them, and I'll make them available off my company's
web site before 5:00 Central today. (I'll send a quick message when the
page is ready.)

5. Question: What is the weather supposed to be like from Sat to Wed
in Seattle? (You may respond directly to me on this one.)

Regards,
LaVonna
As Apu's brother, Sanjay, says, "Be there or kindly be square."
LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net