[no subject]

From: "Versdahl, Dave" <dversdahl -at- ACCESSLINE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 14:11:44 -0500

Next Friday (June 7, 1996) my colleagues and I have the pleasure of
meeting with three (count em three) Usability Group Project Managers
from Microsoft. We will be discussing the good and not so good aspects
of Word.

Since many of us have used this product at one time or another it
would be helpful if you could share what you do (did) or do not (did
not) like about the product. What works best and what does not work.
Problems you have or have had in the past are important. Since these
folks have direct input back to Product Management the more
information we can share with them the better.

Please email me directly.

I will post a summary for everyone.

Thanks for your help.

Dave Versdahl