Re: Ventura 7.0

Subject: Re: Ventura 7.0
From: Margaret Packman <mpackman -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 09:55:22 -0700

I haven't seen VP 7.0 myself yet, but several members of the local user
group saw it at the Corel road show in San Diego and were very impressed.
They said it's getting closer and closer to Corel DRAW, using the same type
of pull-down menus. In fact, one of it's features is that you can actually
manipulate DRAW graphics right from within VP, without having to actually
open DRAW, as with the older OLE-type tool. It does allow conversion to
HTML, and other formats, but, not having seen it myself, I can't say how.

You might check Corel's web site (http://www.corel.com) to see if there's
going to be a Road Show near you -- they're usually free and Corel gives
away some pretty cool door prizes and goodie bags.

>(<
Ms Packman
Documentation Goddess, DNRC O-
Holder of Past Knowledge

"Alpha's just another word for nothin' left to lose;
Beta's not much better, but it's free."