Re: Off Topic! RE- Words th

Subject: Re: Off Topic! RE- Words th
From: Tony Rocco <tony_rocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 16:04:12 U

RE>>Off Topic! RE- Words tha 7/11/96

I suppose we would have to ask Eric Ray, whose name and email address appear
at the end of every message. It would be nice to see some voluntary
cooperation. If I want to read brain teasers, jokes, and odd comments, I can
subscribe to an e-list that offers such. I would like to see us stick to our
knitting with the tech writer list.

--------------------------------------
Date: 7/11/96 15:47
To: Tony Rocco
From: Scott Metsger
At 07:09 PM 07-10-96 PDT, you wrote:
>--- On Wed, 10 Jul 1996 14:44:50 U Tony Rocco <tony_rocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM> wrote:
>>Would it be peevish and pedantic of me to suggest that these brain teasers
>>are inappropriate for our list? I for one think they are. - TGR

>Tony was referring to the -GRY business and he's RIGHT!
>It isn't about technical communication, so it isn't
>appropriate.

>Here's the scoop:

>GUIDELINES FOR POSTING MESSAGES

As some do not consistently demonstrate moderation, have we considered a
*moderated* discussion group?

Scott Metsger
smetsger -at- voicenet -dot- com