Evaluating the effectiveness of online help

Subject: Evaluating the effectiveness of online help
From: "Rhonda L. Watts 312.557.2213" <WATTS -dot- RHONDA -at- NTRS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 13:47:33 CDT

--- Begin Message ---

From: "Rhonda L. Watts 312.557.2213" <WATTS -dot- RHONDA -at- ntrs -dot- com>
To: "/R=INTERNET/R=VM1.UCC.OKSTATE.EDUC/U=TECHWR-L/FFN=Remote Addressee/"@mr.ntrs.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 11:28:59 CDT

Currently our team is trying to develop a measurement tool to use to
measure the effectiveness of the online help that we create. We create
help for an application that is sold to our clients. Currently, we do
not have a method to measure whether our help is useful to our clients.

I am very interested in hearing about how other organizations have
measured or evaluated the effectiveness or usefulness of the online
help that they have created.

Please send your responses to me and I will forward a summary to the
list.

Thanks,
Rhonda Watts
rls -at- ntrs -dot- com