Re: DOS to word 7 conversion

Subject: Re: DOS to word 7 conversion
From: Bruce WHITE <WHITE -at- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 21:24:11 UT

Dave,
>>i'm posting this message for an internet-challenged friend
>>who needs doc conversion advice.

DOS is an operating system
WORD is a Wordprocessing program
If you mean Word 6 for DOS then there is not problems other than the usual
ones. These are discussed on my Web site:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/whited

As a hypertext editor I do (or manage) document conversion full time. I use
and recommend HDK because of its abilities to handle this process. The makers
of HDK have a server product that makes HTML pages on the fly from the WinHelp
files on the server. This is the path that my clients are going down.

VM's Web site has been out of action lately but try it:
http://www.virtualmedia.com.au

WinHelp IT Editing
white -at- msn -dot- com