Re: Postscript compatibility questions

Subject: Re: Postscript compatibility questions
From: "Guy L. Pace" <pace -at- COOPEXT -dot- CAHE -dot- WSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 11:05:37 -0700

At 12:01 PM 9/3/96 -0500, you wrote:
---snip---
>HP printer driver because we're running Windows NT. Our network guru
>says they're incompatible.
---snip---

Your network gurus need to check the print driver update files on
www.hp.com. We are running a number of HP5 models on networks, most served
by WinNT.

Regards: Guy L. Pace (pace -at- wsu -dot- edu)
Computer Support Analyst II
Washington State University
AMA#606009 DoD#0974
http://coopext.cahe.wsu.edu/~pace/

"My mind is my own church." Thomas Paine