Re: Grammar Checkers?

Subject: Re: Grammar Checkers?
From: David Somers <David -dot- SOMERS -at- ST -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 15:23:27 +0200

Dare I suggest hire a human editor... IME software grammer checkers
aren't worth the (usually large) disk space they occupy.

David Somers
david -dot- somers -at- st -dot- com
(Usual disclaimer - speaking for myself, not ST)

Subject: Grammar Checkers?

Can anyone recommend a grammar checker? We are running Windows 95,
FrameMaker, and Word.

Thanks,

Danna
dlcardwell -at- softart -dot- com