Yay projects

Subject: Yay projects
From: Laura J Valentine <fiend+ -at- CMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 14:16:45 -0400

Sorry if this is childish...but I just got made web maintainer of the
H&SS web sites here at CMU. (dances a little dance) I've been employed
by H&SS Computing part time during the school year and full time during
the summers since April of '95. This past summer, I started doing web
projects and tech writing projects for them. This is the largest
responsibility I've had yet, and I'm really excited about it. Just
wanted to share.

--laura
(junior, tech writing, carnegie mellon)

fiend+ -at- cmu -dot- edu -=-=- http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/jacquez/
-=--=- Cthulhu is the Patron Saint of Pittsburgh... -=--=-
Alpha Phi Omega, Kappa Chapter, Carnegie Mellon University