Re: Book types most favored

Subject: Re: Book types most favored
From: Eric Haddock <eric -at- ENGAGENET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 08:18:59 -0500

I look at web pages for general get-me-going kind of information then buy
the 100 lb. brick-of-text book because that's the book I'll generally get
the longest use out of. :) They're expensive, but if they have a lot of
information--and a good index--then I'm all over it.

What I end up using the brick-of-text book for is to look obscure things
up or to learn a new but rarely-used procedure.

/`-_ Eric Haddock ------ http://www2.corenet.net/moonlion
{ }/ Technical writer
\ | Engage Networks, Inc. ----- http://www.engagenet.com
\__*| located in the Historic Third Ward of Milwaukee, WI