TW Job Opening - Rockville, MD

Subject: TW Job Opening - Rockville, MD
From: Tracey May-Poletti <traceym -at- VISUAL -dot- MCTEC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 13:24:00 EDT

<EXCERPT FROM AD THAT'S GOING INTO SUNDAY'S WASHINGTON POST>

Visual Networks may end up being the hottest opportunity of your career.
In less than a year, we've established a whole new market -- managed
access solutions -- that have already become the preferred network
management offering for carriers such as Sprint as well as the technology

basis for Hewlett-Packard's WAN test equipment. Our elegant engineering
and aggressive marketing savvy has created incredible growth of over
3,000% this year, and we're looking for the industry's top talent to join
this
momentum of success.

Technical Writer
Join our fast-paced product development team to design and implement
effective printed and online documentation for our hardware and software
products. A minimum of three years of professional technical writing and
editing experience is required, preferably related to data communications

or networking products. Expertise with FrameMaker and an online help-
authoring tool are essential. A strong working knowledge of MS Windows
and UNIX is desirable.
Job #ENG-JE1

Visual Networks is headquartered just 15 minutes from Washington, D.C.,
in the fastest-growing high-tech area in the country. We are an equal
opportunity employer, with a solid benefits package, 401K program, stock
options, and highly competitive salaries. If you're looking for a job
that will
be challenging, great fun, and with an incredible future, look no
further.

Send or fax a resume to:
Visual Networks, Inc.
2092 Gaither Road
Rockville, MD 20850
Fax: (301) 258-5137
E-mail: jobs -at- visual -dot- mctec -dot- com

No Phone Calls Please.