Re: bye bye for now

Subject: Re: bye bye for now
From: Delia Haldane <100341 -dot- 2076 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 07:21:20 EDT

>If you ever go on digest form (meaning only one post a day with all other
>posts inside it), please let me know as soon as possible and I will gladly
>come back.

One post a day with 50 to 100 messages in it (83 this morning) would be just as
difficult for me to handle. I'd have to edit it to keep the bits I wanted and
junk the rest. (Thinks: Could it turn into a full-time job?)

What would be most useful for me would be to have all the messages on one topic
grouped into a single posting, so that I could choose to delete or download each
subject. (CompuServe mail does not have any filtering option.)

Most useful of all right now would be a single message containing all the job
postings...

Delia Haldane
Senior Technical Writer Between Jobs
Near Toulouse