Re: Relevance of Java to TWers?

Subject: Re: Relevance of Java to TWers?
From: Shmuel Ben-Artzi <sba -at- NETMEDIA -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 00:27:24 +0200

Chuck,

The October issue of WEBTechniques Magazine (published by Miller Freeman) is
devoted to Java. There is an editorial by Michael Floyd (WT's
editor-in-chief) about the relationship between Java and ActiveX as they
move ahead in the marketplace. Bruce Eckel's column "Java Alley" has some
material that I think will interest you from the viewpoint of Java's place
in the overall scheme of things.

There are also some excellent technical "how-to" articles, but they will
probably be less valuable to you given the scope of your presentation. Will
you be making the text of it available? I'd be interested in seeing the
final product.

Good luck and Shalom,

Shmuel Ben-Artzi
Netanya, Israel