Re: 32 bit Online Help Authoring Systems for Users with 16 bit

Subject: Re: 32 bit Online Help Authoring Systems for Users with 16 bit
From: Bill Bledsoe <bill -at- ENVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 10:49:35 -0600

Bill,

Yes, You can use WinHelp Office 95 or Robohelp 4 to develop your 16 help files. RH gives you all of the compliers for both, and you set 16 or 32 bit right at the begining of the project.

In addition, you get the ability to convert your 16 bit help to 32 bit, and the ability to covert both to HTML or HTML help.

The same functionality is also available in WexTech's new Documentation Studio (New Doc2Help) and ForeHelp's latest version. HDK is also supposed to have that ability shortly.

See the Winhelp-l list for more details, or visit those company's web sites.

Happy Helping,
Bill Bledsoe
Envision Advanced Technologies Group
St. Louis, MO
bill -at- envision -dot- com or intlidox -at- anet-stl -dot- com

"The Internet is the first thing that
humanity has built that humanity doesn't
understand," Eric Schmidt, CTO Sun 10/18/96