WinHelp-L list address?

Subject: WinHelp-L list address?
From: Bill Bledsoe <bill -at- ENVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 17:00:51 -0600

Gang,

working from at home today, and I've got a doozy of a WinHelp problem I
wanted to poll the WinHelp list for an answer. Problem is... don't have
that address on the old home 'puter.

Can someone email me the list address for WinHelp-L please.

thanks a bunch
Bill Bledsoe
Envision
Technical Communicator
Webmaster: St. Louis Chapter of STC <www.stc.org/region6/stl>
bill -at- envision -dot- com or intlidox -at- anet-stl -dot- com