Reminder: TECHWR-L FAQ is available

Subject: Reminder: TECHWR-L FAQ is available
From: Kris Olberg <kjolberg -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 16:50:16 -0800

Reminder: The TECHWR-L is available at:

http://www.netcom.com/~kjolberg/faq.html

If you're new to TECHWR-L, you'll find posting guidelines and other list
administrivia (unsubscribing, stopping mail temporarily, etc.) in the FAQ.

BTW, FAQ development has ground to a halt due to technical problems with
Netcom. They tell me that I have 1MB space for anything I want. The catch is
that the only way to get it there is using their editor, which can only
handle up to 30K. They are promising to support FTP before the end of the
year. Doesn't matter--I'm moving to another service soon anyway. I'll keep
you posted if I move the FAQ.

Happy holidays, all!
Regards...Kris
kjolberg -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com (preferred)
kolberg -at- actamed -dot- com