x-platform authoring tool for use with O

Subject: x-platform authoring tool for use with O
From: Robyn Hume <hume -at- MPR -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 11:28:32 -0800

I am writing a Help system for software written with Oracle but not using
Oracle Forms.

The software is x-platform for the PC and Mac.

I need to write Help that is x-platform too.

I know Oracle makes Book and Altura makes Quick Help but I would like
something that looks like Mac Help on a Mac and not Windows or
Windows-type help.

Mac has told me they don't make anything but I have yet to talk to their
developers.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
x >"