New STC Indexing PIC

Subject: New STC Indexing PIC
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 19:34:48 EST

Some other indexers and I want to start an Indexing PIC (Professional Interest
Committee) for STC. If you are a member of STC and would be interested in
joining us, please send me a private e-mail message (or a fax) with your name,
e-mail address, snail-mail address, phone #s, and your STC chapter affiliation.
Also, please let me know if you plan to attend the STC Annual Conference in
Toronto; I'm hoping several of us will be able to meet F2F then. :-)

Happy indexing .... Lori