Documenting OO Languages (i.e. java & C++)

Subject: Documenting OO Languages (i.e. java & C++)
From: Jon Steiner <jons -at- LI -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 22:53:44 -0500

Hello All,

I previously subscribed to this list, but I dropped out for awhile, so =
forgive me if this question has already been posed in the recent past.

Does anyone know of any tools that automatically document C++ code?
I know that "javadoc" does an incredibly efficient job of breaking Java =
code down.

Do any tools i.e."literate programming tools" exist for the C++ =
language?

I have been editing code for the last two weeks, with a lot of =
repetition, and I may end up going slightly insane for this reason..:)

Jon Steiner
Technical Communicator
Applied Visions, Inc.