My printing problem

Subject: My printing problem
From: "Andrea G. Kenner" <agkenner -at- EROLS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 22:48:49 -0800

All I can say is *wow*!!!

I received a lot of really great responses to my question about printing
Windows screen shots from Word! There are a lot of commonalities in the
answers I got. I'm going to run the answers by my colleagues at work.
We'll do some experiments and see what kind of results we get.

When we find the solution that best meets our needs, I'll send another
post to tell you what we found. However, I didn't want to let too much
time go by before I said thank you to all of the people who responded.

Thanks!!!

--
Andrea Kenner
agkenner -at- erols -dot- com