for UK/EU technical communicators . . .

Subject: for UK/EU technical communicators . . .
From: Paul Bakker <bakker -at- BCS -dot- ORG -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 12:16:04 GMT

PETERBOROUGH TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION (in England, not Ontario!) is pleased
to announce repeat presentations of the following four one-day seminars
this Spring.

Those of you living or working in the UK will know that today is RED NOSE
DAY - a major public charity event. In the spirit of the day, we will
contribute 10 GB pounds to the charity for every course booking that
results from this posting.

* law & instructions for hazardous products
+ John Kirkman & Paul Bakker
= Swindon, April 10, 165 GB pounds (plus VAT for UK attendees)

* editing for emphasis: the professional way
+ Don Hinson
= Leicester, April 15, 125 GB pounds (plus VAT for UK attendees)

* indexing for technical communicators
+ Pat Booth
= Swindon, April 16, 125 GB pounds (plus VAT for UK attendees)

* producing on-screen documentation
+ Greg Daffern
= Peterborough, April 22, 165 pounds (plus VAT for UK attendees)

For further information, please look at our web site:
http://www.gold.net/petecom/corlist.htm
or call 01733 237037 for a leaflet and booking form.
From outside the UK, our fax number is +44 1733 239933
and our e-mail address is petecom -at- bcs -dot- org -dot- uk

APOLOGIES for any cross-postings!!