Please Help: Charging for Softcopies

Subject: Please Help: Charging for Softcopies
From: Tammy Sudol <tammy -at- ATSAEROSPACE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 17:29:54 EDT-500

I recently sent this message to the list but received no responses.
I'd like to try once again as I'm really in need of some sort of
rule-of-thumb as to what is acceptable.

I'm wondering what the basic rule-of-thumb is for charging for
softcopies?

Thank you!

Tammy Sudol
Documentation Manager
ATS Aerospace Inc.
1250 Marie-Victorin, St. Bruno, P.Q. J3V 6B8
(514) 441-6744 ext. 301
tammy -at- ATSaerospace -dot- com