Re: "BUGS in Writing"

Subject: Re: "BUGS in Writing"
From: Jacque Baclace <jacque -at- BACLACE -dot- XO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 09:37:12 -0700

Ajig Alcalde asked about Lyn Dupre's book, "Bugs in Writing". I have the
book and I've enjoyed reading through it for good, bad, and ugly
examples of points of grammar, usage, and punctuation. I find the
examples to be clear, charming, and engaging. I like the Book's format.
She covers matters of presentation as well, tables, figures, and slides,
for example.

Jacque Baclace
jacque -at- baclace -dot- xo -dot- com