Re: Help or User Manual First?

Subject: Re: Help or User Manual First?
From: John Ahlstrom <jahlstro -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 09:42:21 -0700

,

> RJK

I have heard anecdotally that something like
20% of people will not use on-line help/docs and
another 20% will not use paper documents.
(And probably some will not use either.)
Does anyone have any references for studies
that show this or other information on the
(un)willingness to use on-line or paper documentation?

John Ahlstrom
jahlstrom -at- cisco -dot- com

Any neural system sufficiently complex to
generate the axioms of arithmetic is too
complex to be understood by itself.
Kaekel's Conjecture